TGI Friday, friends! Here are my favorites from this week:
- The ipsy bag & Tarte lip paint. If you haven’t heard of ipsy, it’s a monthly subscription of samples of beauty products. I love makeup so it’s fun to try out new trends, and I’ve definitely found some items that I’d actually buy again. When I first started getting the bags each month, I wasn’t too impressed because it had a bunch of face products, and I’m really pick about what I use for my face. I stick with what I know works and am not into the newest cleansers. However, I started logging in and reviewing my bag (it took 2 minutes) and now I get mostly makeup, which is what interests me most. It’s a fun little monthly treat that costs about $10, and you get cute bags each month. I’ve been able to find a million uses for these little bags! This month the pink bag is giving me all the heart eyes. If you’d like to try it out, here’s my referral code: ipsy Glam Bag. 🙂
- My Cabine candle. I did a post last week about spring decor, and this soy candle was part of it. I have the Amber, Teakwood, and Leather candle and it smells so good. Even my hubby was impressed! Cabine is giving my readers 15% off with code ‘sheknowschic’ so head over to their site get your own candle!
- Alex & Ani bracelets. These bracelets are so fun and there are a million different styles. They remind me of the old charm bracelets, but updated. They have a bracelet for every occasion, and they just look better the more you wear!
- Dock-A-Tot. Where was this when I had Ben? Charlotte took a minute to warm up to the Dock-A-Tot, but now she loves it! I love it because I can move it around the house. I haven’t used it for co-sleeping yet, but I plan to! Something about how it “hugs” the baby must be comforting. Love!
- This man. What else can I say? He’s just so good. This week I pushed it a little too much physically (still recovering I guess, whoops) and he was there every step of the way to take care of me and do all that he could around the house and with the kids. Sometimes I hate his fire schedule with him being gone for three days straight. But on the flip side, I get him for four straight days and that’s pretty amazing! We are so lucky he’s ours.
That’s it for Friday Favorites. Now go enjoy your weekend! 😉
Get my FREE guide!
Subscribe to get my free guide, 5 Ways to Dress Up Jeans & a Tee! You'll also be on the list to get the latest posts by email, as well as exclusive content!