Friday Favorites: LOFT Sale!
Earlier this week I was taking Charlotte to her 2 month appointment, and I was near the mall. I put two and two together and stopped into Loft to check out their spring arrivals, and I want practically everything! I love shopping at Loft and many of my clothes are from there, but I hadn’t been seeing anything I really liked lately. However, they have a bunch of new arrivals that make me excited for warmer weather! Today I’m sharing some dressing room selfies and a mini-review of the items I tried on. Be sure to use the code friends to get 40% off your entire purchase!!
- This Striped Tie Cold Shoulder Tee is the cutest thing, ever! I knew the second I saw it that it would be coming home with me. The fit seems to be a little off on it, I ended up getting a Petite XS. It was pretty long and flowy, and I do have a short torso so that’s probably why.
- These Fresh Cut Skinny Jeans fit so nicely, and I love the unfinished hem at the bottom. I have a pair of white jeans, but I felt like they were getting a “tint” to them from bleaching (and I’ve had them for awhile!) so I figured it was time for a new pair! This pair from Loft has a good amount of stretch to them and they are mid-rise.
- You can never have too many tees! This Flutter Sleeve Tee is really simple and I know I’ll wear all summer with denim shorts. The ruffles on the sides are so cute and subtle. Plus, the tee is super soft.
- Lace Bell Sleeve Blouse– I have been wanting a blouse with sleeves like this one, and the detailing is gorgeous! The top looks really good tucked in; I’ll have to try it with jeans and see how it looks, too. I tried it on with this lace skirt and loved the combo. It’s a perfect outfit for church or a special occasion.
- Garden Lace Skirt– This skirt is so beautiful, and I love the navy color. It can be paired with so many things! I especially love it with the bell sleeve blouse.
- Villa Dress– There’s something about a white dress that is just perfect for spring/summer. This one fit like a glove- there is piping on the bust that helps it fit nicely. There is a lot going on with the flutter sleeve and lace, but since it’s all white it works. (You can see in the pic I missed one of the arm holes when putting it on, haha!) Another plus is that the straps are thick enough to cover bra straps, which is a win for me!
- Blossom Flutter Dress– I’ve been looking for nursing-friendly tops and dresses lately since that’s my life right now, so I was so happy to see this button down dress. the print is gorgeous and I’m always drawn to prints with lots of colors. It makes it easy to wear the piece a bunch of different ways! This dress is so comfortable, and has little ruffle details.
Have fun shopping the Loft sale!
Get my FREE guide!
Subscribe to get my free guide, 5 Ways to Dress Up Jeans & a Tee! You'll also be on the list to get the latest posts by email, as well as exclusive content!