Friday Favorites from Old Navy
This week I’m sharing my favorite pieces from Old Navy. There are so many great spring pieces, and I just got a large package of them! 😉 I love to shop (obviously) but I’m definitely a smart shopper, especially at Old Navy. If you’re patient, you can usually catch a sale and get your order 30-40% off! Here’s what I’m loving and just got:
- Distressed Denim JacketI don’t know about you, but during the warmer months a denim jacket is my go-to layering piece. It looks great with almost every outfit, including dresses. When I saw this one, I knew I had to have it because it is distressed, and I don’t have any distressed jackets. It’s even better in person!
- Split-Neck Cocoon BlouseThis split neck top is lightweight and so easy to wear. I’ll be wearing it now with jeans but as soon as it’s warmer it will look great with shorts. I love the black and white pattern on it, and think it looks great paired with pops of color!
- Cutout Shoulder TopThe cold-shoulder trend isn’t going away anytime soon, and this cutout-shoulder top is perfect. The bottom of the sleeves have a little twist to them, which makes this top unique. Plus, the fabric is super soft and stretchy.
- High Rise Rockstar JeansYou may have seen my post here about these jeans, and I can’t stop singing their praises! The high rise is perfect and keeps everything looking smooth in the tummy area. The color and distressing are perfect. They’re a little long on me (I’m 5’4″) but they look just as cute cuffed up.
- Laser-cut Peep Toed SandalsI just about died when I saw these sandals! How cute are they?! I’m a huge fan of nude shoes because I’m convinced I look taller when I wear them 😉 These flats are so comfy and versatile- I’ve worn them with jeans but am planning outfits with shorts and dresses.
Get my FREE guide!
Subscribe to get my free guide, 5 Ways to Dress Up Jeans & a Tee! You'll also be on the list to get the latest posts by email, as well as exclusive content!