Friday Favorites: Ruffles
Ruffles are everywhere right now, and for good reason! They are so feminine and add the perfect flair to every outfit. I’m not always into the trends, but this is one I can get behind! I wore this great pink ruffle sleeve dress for my baby shower, and this beautiful light pink ruffle top for a date night. I can’t get enough of them!
For this week’s Friday Favorites, I’m sharing 7 must have ruffle tops below. A few of them made it into my shopping cart when I was writing this post 😉
- Hot Pink Crop Top with Ruffle Sleeve– This top is so cute and would look perfect with high waited jeans or a pencil skirt.
- Floral Pintucked Flutter sleeve Top– I love everything about this top! The details on the sleeves are to die for and the pattern makes this top even more perfect.
- Striped Ruffle Off the Shoulder Top– This is a great casual option with the peplum along the bottom. It will be great for the warm summer weather!
- One Shoulder Blouse– This top combines two trends: ruffles and one shoulder. It would look perfect with white jeans and wedges and a summer tan!
- T-Shirt with Lace ruffles– I just love the vibrant color of this top! It’s so fun and even though there’s a lot going on with the lace, ruffles, and neckline, it definitely makes an outfit!
- One Shoulder Ruffle Top– This is another great affordable option, and I think this would be a great top for the Fourth of July.
- Gingham Ruffle Cold Shoulder Top– Gingham will never go out of style and it is a spring and summer staple. This top is lightweight and the ruffles are so romantic.