At Home Teeth Whitening
This post brought to you by Smile Brilliant, but all opinions are my own. While it’s no secret that I’m obsessed with clothes and sharing my outfits, I do believe that your best accessory is a smile! I’m excited to partner with Smile Brilliant to share my teeth-whitening journey with you today.
Keeping your teeth white can sometimes be a challenge, and it has been one for me! I am a daily coffee-drinker and enjoy a glass of red wine occasionally (ok, often). While I wouldn’t dream of giving either of those up- hah!- I do start to notice stains on my teeth, and that’s no fun. After three years of braces (thanks Mom & Dad!) and still wearing my retainer every night, I always want my smile to look it’s best.
I’ve used plenty a whitestrips over the years, but I was definitely intrigued by Smile Brilliant and their professional teeth whitening system. It ended up being SO easy and something I would recommend to all my friends. Here’s what I love about it, and keep reading for an amazing giveaway!
Why I love Smile Brilliant:
- Custom Trays– Smile Brilliant is so unique in that you get custom trays that fit your mouth perfectly.One of the things I used to hate about teeth whitening is that it was a major struggle to get the little strips to stay stuck to my teeth for the full 30 minutes. Then they would slide around and it was so uncomfortable. Thankfully that’s not the case here. They send a kit with everything you need to take a mold of your teeth. It might sound intimidating but I promise it’s not. It took me about 10 minutes and was really easy. You’ll receive your trays a few days later, and I was impressed at how well mine fit! I also noticed the quality, and I’ll be using these for awhile because the trays are made to last.
- Great Packaging- As I mentioned above, you get a kit with everything you need. They’ve seriously thought of it all! The whitening gel and desensitizing gel are in little syringes, so you only use what you need. If you’re like me, I like to whiten a little at a time, and since the gels are in sealed packages there’s no rush to use it all right away.
- Desensitizing Gel– This stuff is seriously what sets Smile Brilliant apart from the completion. Every whitening product I’ve ever used has made my teeth sensitive, so I’d always have to be careful and it was a pain. Not with Smile Brilliant. After using the whitening gel, you put the desensitizing gel in the trays for about 20 minutes. After that, there is virtually no teeth sensitivity. It’s amazing and allows me to whiten sensitive teeth as much as I want!
- Excellent Customer Service- Smile Brilliant does a great job at keeping you informed of the process. Besides detailed instructions with photos, they are in constant communication with you. I received an email saying they got my impressions, an email telling the impressions were good, and an email saying the custom fitted teeth whitening trays were on their way! That might seem like a lot of emails but it wasn’t, and I really appreciated being informed of what was going on. It also shows how “on top” of things the company is.
- Most importantly, RESULTS! Of course reasons 1-4 wouldn’t matter if the product didn’t actually work, but it does. I thought my teeth were pretty white before using Smile Brilliant, but I was pleasantly surprised and noticed a huge difference. I love that the gel trays allow my whole tooth to whiten, not just certain surfaces (which has happened with whitestrips).
If you’d like to give them a try, you can enter a giveaway to win your own set of custom trays and teeth whitening kit! Go to www.smilebrilliant.com/g/
Even if you don’t win, you can still use code sheknowschic15 for $15 off a tray! And if you do give them a try, be sure to tell me how you like it.
As the saying goes, “Happy girls are the prettiest.” So take care of that smile!